Our Web Development Services and our commitment to our client relationship model dovetail when we provide our Web Analytics and Reporting Services. We work closely with our clients to determine the types of detail reports needed to properly analyze web site activity information. Every client has differing requirements when it comes to web site analysis and our focus is to provide an easy to use and automated way of interpreting the statistical information needed to know:
- How many pages are viewed on the average per visit?
- How many visitors are there per day?
- What was the total number of page views?
- Which pages are viewed most frequently and for the longest period of time?
- On which page does the contact with the visitor break down?
- How often do visitors disappear again as soon as they reach the home page?
- How much traffic is there in the "Products" area as opposed to the "Services" area?
- Which search engines account for the most visitors?
- What search terms do my visitors enter in the search engines?
Using WebTrends Log Analyzer, we can provide up to 50 essential reports on web site visitor patterns, referring sites, visitor paths, demographics, and much more. Know, for example, which sites and keyword searches have referred the largest number of visitors to your site
To see a sample of how we provide web monitoring reports to our clients, please see our Client Login section and login as our Demo client.